Amanda Fanaroff Hirsh
Amanda is an experienced transactional associate who concentrates her practice on commercial real estate and business transactions. She represents clients in a wide variety of matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and real estate finance. Prior to joining Grady Bell, Ms. Hirsh was an associate in the Real Estate and Climate Change & Resource Conservation Groups at Goldberg Kohn.
Recent Representative Transactions
- Representation of real estate companies in the structuring and implementation of credit-based sale-leaseback transactions and disposition of various types of properties. The most recent transaction of this type was the sale of a portfolio of convenience stores/gasoline stations.
- Representation of institutional and other investors in the acquisition and disposition of office, industrial and retail properties.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in office and industrial leasing transactions.
- Representation of institutional lenders in various first mortgage and mezzanine loan transactions involving office, senior housing, retail, condo, hotel, and industrial buildings not only in Chicago, but throughout the U.S.
- Member, Associate Board of Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2005, with honors, Book Review Editor of Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology)
Cornell University (B.S., 2001)
- State of Illinois